Friday, July 22, 2005

Friday Afternoon Venting


I was eventually able to get to sleep sometime after 4 am. Needless to say, I'm beat. I took some ginseng and I've already had a can of coke and Mountain Dew so I'm ok right now. I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop and I fall asleep in a ditch somewhere in the city....

The Imperial Council has decided that killing Groom after last night's debacle might be a little harsh. He's still somewhat effective vs lefthanders. However, Scott Proctor must die a horrible death for not being able to throw strikes.

I'm debating on whether or nor I should see the Bad News Bears tonight. It's gotten generally good reviews and I like Billy Bob Thornton. But I don't think I'll be able to stay awake, working on 3 hours sleep. So we'll see. Gotta check out the new Willie Wonka and Weddding Crashers as well.

Why did this jackass possibly involved in the latest London Bombings have to be wearing this?



A terrorist wearing a New York sweatshirt??? Not cool. Not cool at all. You can't be rocking that and pulling that garbage. This is however, is perfect terrorist apparel.



Just kidding!!! Only kidding....sorry, I couldn't resist.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home