Thursday, August 31, 2006

Some Of You N***as Is Bitches Too....


Jacking NWA's lyric seemed apropos after reading this little diddy about Carl Pavano and his latest brainlock.

Unbelievable. This guy already has zero credibility in the clubhouse as the locker room rumblings allude to in the article. Even if he does come back from this, you really have to question what you'll get out of this guy for the stretch run. Say what you want about Wright or anyone else on this team. At least they're out there competing. This guy hasn't been seen in over a year and whenever it looks as if he's ready to come back.

There's always something with this guy. Why would you hide getting into car wreck? Noone is going to fault you for getting you for hydroplaning into a truck during a rain storm.

Unless there's something you're not telling them, which the Yankees are looking into now.

I'm so annoyed about this Pavano thing, that I can't even make fun of Big Papi's problems. Normally, I'd love to take a couple of digs at the Nation and their hero. But say this about him, at least he's out there battling. He's one of the few reasons why that team was in the race as long as it was. It's almost no fun to watch that team collapse with Ortiz and Manny there.

Almost.

But I can't kill Papi when there's a guy on our team who finds a new way not to compete. At least their guys are trying. This guy is playing bumper cars with trucks. Idiot.

But it is fun watching their team implode...ain't it sports fans?

While Schilling got pounded on the East Bay, Wang cruised through the best team in baseball.

This is how done the Red Sox are this year. The Yankees gained a game in the standings without playing a game in two days. They were up eight and a half games with a chance to be up nine with a win in the nightcap.

Damn you Craig Monroe. God damn you to hell.

I really want to blame someone for this loss. I sooo want to get on Torre for this. But I can't. Proctor threw one pitch in game one and was coming off two days rest. This was totally on him. But I will say this, has Torre lost complete faith in Farnsworth? He's the one with closer experience. I understand that he gave it up against the Tiggers the last time they faced off, but this was perfectly set up for his arrival. No dice. Call me a greedy Yankee fan but I really wanted a sweep to send a message to Motown and the rest of the league.


I'll say this much for the Tiggers; whenever you're ready to write them off as a serious contenders, they win a game like this. I have no idea how far they'll go, but I'll say this much....they're gonna be a tough out.

They can pitch and they get timely hitting from their offense. Are they a dominant team. Not even close. But they are for real.

And if they do win it all, I will sing the Tigger song, YDB. That's a promise.

More Later...

3 Comments:

Blogger Metstradamus said...

May I bring a video camera when you sing this Tigger song and post it on You Tube?

Pleeeeease?

6:37 PM  
Blogger Darth Marc said...

Gladly,

Because it probably means that they beat you to win it all. I can live it that...

4:10 AM  
Blogger Secret Mommy said...

This sounds good. I wanna see it, too. :-)

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home