Monday, July 03, 2006

Ton-YA-Rod Crushes The Queens Kerrigans




I Don't Understand The Way You Think
Saying That It's Yours Not Mine...Sending Mets Hats And Your Silly Dreams..Is Really Just A Waste Of Time...Because it's mine...The Doggone Blog Is Mine....Don't waste your time...Because the doggone Blog is mine.....


For a day at least.

This was so worth the wait. Thank you Alex. Tonight you heard all the Queens Kerrigans fans yell "Why?" after A-Rod and company smashed them in their collective kneecaps with a 34 ounce bat.

I wonder how many orange and blue caps and pink David Wright shirts I'll be seeing tomorrow after last night. Not many I bet.

He's going to regret not adding me already to his hall of hate. After I get through with his blog, I'm going to have a whole wing dedicated to me.

While Metstradmus is on his alternative life-style cruise with his life partner...I get to scheme on how to destroy his readership for his horrible blog.

Hey Westchester Ed and Toasty Joe...hope you enjoy the new de coeur I'll be bringing to your sooth-sayer's little abode in a couple of weeks. Not that I care what you think mind you. Just trying to be polite.

Actually, I'll need you the check the grammar and spelling for the posts in a couple of weeks. Provided you have enough guts to read them.

I'm too excited to sleep but I'm gonna try anyway. More tomorrow. Just wanted leave you Mutt fans with this little message from my dear friend Palpatine.

I wonder how many domestic abuse calls there were in Queens tonight?

7 Comments:

Blogger Ed in Westchester said...

I am flattered that you mentioned my name, but once again, you goofed. It is "Ed in Westchester" not Westchester Ed. Get it right.

I give props to the Yanks. They thrashed my Mets. Good for them. They were the better team. Just like the Mets were the better team a few weeks back. Glad to see A-6-4-3 have a good game. Maybe now the fair weather Yankee fans will stop booing him, and realize that he is a pretty good player.

At the end of the day, Mets are still 11 games up. Not too shabby. I don't care that they lost to the Yanks, I care that they lost, that is what stinks.

2:24 AM  
Blogger Toasty Joe said...

I normally wouldn't visit this site (and based on the number of comments you get, a lot of people share my feelings), but I was told my name was mentioned so here I am. Kind of interesting you've got nothing but Mets fans reading this blog, b ut that's neither here nor there.

A series split for the season, I'll take it. 11 games up in the division, I'll most assuredly take it. If nothing else, last night's game taught Willie, Omar and company that Alay Soler is most definitely not ready for prime time (nibbling the corners with a 4-run lead? WTF?), so we as fans appreciate that the organization learned its lesson now instead of, say, October. Mike Pelfrey time is almost here.

Good luck on making the playoffs. You'll need lots of it.

2:57 AM  
Blogger Darth Marc said...

Westchester Ed and Joe Toasty,

I have plenty of people of reading the blogs regardless of the lack of comments I get. I don't write it for you. I write for me and my friends. So what you think is irrelevant.

The Mets are 11 games up in the worst division in baseball. Big friggin deal. When the playoffs start, you'll be exposed for the frauds you are.

Have a wonderful day and an even better tomorrow!!!!

4:20 AM  
Blogger Toasty Joe said...

Yes, we're so irrelevant that we get mentioned in your post by name. Interesting twist.

4:36 AM  
Blogger Darth Marc said...

Don't confuse me tweaking you guys a little bit with relevance.

Like your blog btw...great name.

5:38 AM  
Blogger Ed in Westchester said...

Darth:
I took the plunge:
http://metsislesorangeandblue.blogspot.com/

Work in progress of course. I hope it shall improve. Maybe one day I will be among the infidels that must be destroyed.

Ed

8:18 AM  
Blogger Darth Marc said...

Congrats Ed....shout out on the way....

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home