Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Sopranos...Anyone?

What can I say? Toronto can hit.

I left work and we had a 4-0 lead. I get home, it's 7-4, Jays. Randy Johnson gets his head handed to him and we eventually lose 10-5.

What do I do? Around the sixth inning, I turn to HBO In Demand and watch the latest episode of the Sopranos again.

Friggin hilarious....maybe the funniest episode ever. This season has been the best since season two.


Notice how I changed the subject? That's because I'm that irritated by the latest Yankee loss.

You can't get spotted a 4-0 lead in the first inning and nearly give the whole thing back in the bottom half. You can't.

Great job Kelly Stinnett did for you last night, Randy. You couldn't have gotten blown out with Posada behind the plate? Big baby. Torre keeps saying that he doesn't believe in personal caddies/catchers for pitchers. What the hell do you call this?

Al Leiter did a nice job calling the game with Singleton though. That's the one thing I liked about last night's broadcast.

Game's on. Let's see if we can hit Lilly today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Secret Mommy said...

I really liked Leiter, too!!! I thought he was really good in the two games I've watched that he's done. My fiance isn't as big of a fan, but I feel like he really brings something to the broadcast. It's nice.

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home