Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Darth Pooky Finds A New Fix...


And it's called Star Wars: Battlefront. The inner crackhead in me got hooked yesterday. I never thought being killed by an Trade Federation Attack Droid could be so enjoyable.

Yes, I know there's a Battlefront II out as well. But since I like the weekly check that comes from my job, I'll stick with this for now and ease into the new and improved stuff later (When the price falls a bit from $50).

I'm off to get another fix before the game. Tell my mother that I loved her...

2 Comments:

Blogger Secret Mommy said...

I know I mentioned it before, but just for the sake of redundancy, I'll do it again...

Major League Baseball 2K6 for Xbox 360 is awesome! I can't play any video games, I'm just too stupid, but watching this is almost like watching a real baseball game. Unbelievable. I also like that Joe Morgan and Johnny whats-his-name are the commentators....

Good stuff.

5:24 AM  
Blogger Darth Marc said...

I've got 2k6 for PS2...I'll start playing it today....

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home