Monday, April 03, 2006

No Rest For The Wicked As Another Imperial Campaign Begins....

I going to try and temper my hatred for West Coast games just this once.....

Wow, it's gonna be a long night.

The NCAA's and opening night on the West Coast vs Oakland. The baseball gods are testing me early.

I wanted to join some friends and watch the games out somewhere. But call me the anti-R. Kelly , cuz my body's telling me no and my mind's telling me no.

Will outside forces have a say in my eventual whereabouts? We'll know soon enough.

1 Comments:

Blogger Secret Mommy said...

I hope you stayed up for that!!! I wrote about on my blog this morning, but have you thot about what Zito's ERA is today? Ouch! Ha ha, I can't stop laughing, because I've always thot he was a bit of a douche, doing Yoga, playing his guitar, being all milque-toasty...not my fave. I do feel a bit bad for how hard he's gonna have to work for the rest of the season after that performance, but Whew! Did I ever have fun last night!!!!!

I didn't care quite so much about the basketball game, since both my fave teams (Georgetown and Gonzaga) were already out, but I suppose I was rooting for UCLA, since not only are they the ones who beat my Zaga Bulldogs, but I hate Florida coach Billy Donovan. Oh well...

Happy Baseball Season!

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home