Friday, September 02, 2005

I'm so glad I'm not drinking tonight...

We're down 10-0 in the third inning to the friggin A's. 10-0!!!!

Some folks asked me to meet at Blondies' tonight. I declined because I wanted to do my live fantasy draft. Never have done a live draft so I said why not? Not particularly happy with my pichks, although I think I got some sleepers that might prove to be good picks in the end. We'll see.

But I'd rather finish in last place in my league than to watch this horror show with alcohol in front of me. That might have been the straw that sent me to Betty Ford or Phoenix House.

Al Leiter lasts all of 2/3 of an inning allowing six runs and horrible Jorge De Paula gives up another four in the second. Nice.

To add lemon juice to the flesh wound, The horrible O's give us a gift by beating the Sux 7-3 tonight.

Sierra struck out with the bases loaded in the third. Ugh. I'm turning on Bill Maher.....

4 Comments:

Blogger Metstradamus said...

Albert Einstein cooks Dumplings?

7:04 PM  
Blogger Darth Marc said...

Grrr....I hate spammers too....grrr....

8:14 PM  
Blogger Metstradamus said...

Why don't you enable the word verification feature? Those spammers do it automatically without being at their computers. I turned on the word verification, and POOF! The spammers are gone.

8:18 PM  
Blogger Darth Marc said...

Thanks Metra, I'll do that right now....

Fenway, you're setting yourself up for a big fall, infidel...

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home