Monday, August 29, 2005

Yanks Win. But I Still Hate West Coast Games

I fell asleep after the first inning. Didn't wake up until sixth. Aaron Small and Jason Giambi give Moose some SoCal love as the Yanks win 7-4. Mr Stanford scuffled for his second start and Torre gave him a quick hook.

Biggie Small was huge for the Bombers, going four innings, allowing no runs. Giambi hit two jacks and Four RBIs. Lawton and A-Rod also joined the Homer Derby. Gordon and Rivera shut the door in the eighth and ninth.

Good win. Particularly since the Sux, A's and Tribe won and the Angels were idle. I'd write more, but I'm exhausted. I hate staying up for West Coast games. Throws off my whole schedule. I'll write more in the morning.

1 Comments:

Blogger Darth Marc said...

You worry about Johnny Damon, infidel...

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home