Friday, September 02, 2005

Decapitations, Yankee Losses and Laundry....

A few of the things that I hate most in the world.

Oh, that and hurricanes that destroy great American cities and a Federal Government that's doing virtually nothing while thousands of people die...whoops did I write that? Sorry...I'll get back on message.


Trying to write a little something before I get ready for work. Just finished doing laundry this morning and I'm trying to write about the Yankee loss and Wright getting beheaded yesterday. Ugh, trying to write about two things I hate after finishing something that I hate.

Ugh...I'm making no sense. I'll try again later when I get my head on straight.

This New Orleans situation is really bugging me in case you were wondering....

1 Comments:

Blogger Darth Marc said...

I still hate you infidel....

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home