Saturday, February 18, 2006

I've Always Hated The Number 7

K-Bisch has tagged me with another of these damned survey. And since I'm not bright not enough to resist...here it goes....


Seven things to do before I Die:

1. Kill Metstradamus
2. Kill the Metsmaster
3. Travel Around The World
4. Own A Home
5. Blow Up Fenway
6. Be at a Yankees' World Series clinching game
7. Piss on Metstradamus' grave

Seven things I cannot do (at the moment):

1. Ignore these damned surveys
2. Quit my job
3. Kill all infidels (too many witnesses)
4. Do laundry without kicking and screaming
5. Get motivated to write everyday
6. Clean my apartment and keep it clean.
7. Win the lottery at will

Seven things that attract me to... a pub:

1. Heineken
2. Guinness
3. Red Stripe
4. Large Breasts
5. Long Legs
6. Good Conversation
7. Direct-TV

Seven things I Say:

1. Get The Fuck Outta Here!!
2. Are You Fucking Kidding Me?
3. Fuck You And Your Whole Family!
4. Death To All Infidels!
5. God Damn Bullpen!
6. I hate you with the fury of a thousand suns
7. Do it for the babies, Jeter!!

Seven books that I love:

1. Boys Of Summer by Roger Kahn
2. 1984 by George Orwell
3. When Pride Still Mattered (Vince Lombardi biography) by David Maraniss
4. Giovanni's Room by James Baldwin
5. The Color Purple by Alice Walker
6. Joe Dimaggio: A Hero's Life by Richard Ben Cramer
7. Flawed Giant: LBJ White House Years by Robert Dallek

Seven Movies that I've loved: (In no particular order):

1. The Godfather Saga (I&II)
2. Blazing Sadles
3. Sixteen Candles
4. The Natural
5. Star Wars Trilogy & Revenge Of The Sit
6. Million Dollar Baby
7. Once Upon A Time In The West

Seven People To Tag (in no particular order) Anybody who reads Metstradamus or would be as annoyed as I was by this....

3 Comments:

Blogger Metstradamus said...

Your obsession with me is fascinating.

9:47 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Tsk, tsk. All you had to do was pretend not to think Mantle was great. There ARE always loopholes, you know...

4:55 AM  
Blogger Darth Marc said...

You will die by hand, Metstradamus...know this....

Karen,
What sort of member of the Empire would I be if I did such a thing? Sith Lords do have a code of honor...well, sort of...Besides I know how much this stuff drives my enemies nuts.

I've been in such a slump this winter that I needed something to get juices flowing. Mission accomplished.

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home