Saturday, October 08, 2005

No More I Hate You's

There is one thing that infidels do better than us members of the Empire...Hate. Because of so much more experience of being the geeks who get their lunch money taken in high school. The guy who has to watch someone kiss his girlfriend but can't do anything about it because they'll get their asses kicked. We can't possibly be as creative in articulating our hatred as they are. We're usually the targets not the holders of such enmity.

To the baseball world, those of who where he interlocking NY, we are the bad guys. The Empire. The bad guys. So let's give them a reason to hate us.




I was going hold off on killing Infidel Nation in their failure to win one game in the defense of their title. For being the Buster Douglas of World Series Champs. Upset of the century one minute. Gettin knocked on their fat asses the next. So here are some snapshots of the fall of the biggest flukes in the history of baseball. Hey, if we get knocked out tommorrow, they're going to kill me so I met as well get my shots in...



Thank you Orlando. You've done a great service to the Empire. The Emperor says the check is in the mail....



Hi mom! See, I told you that turning tricks in Worcester would get me somewhere! And I've met my first Negro!!! I never knew that they let them in Fenway! Cool.....



I can't believe that I gave Jeter a lapdance in the back of Boston Beer Works!!! Wait a minute....Torre and Luis Sojo too???




I see a career as a hair stylist and a life partner named Lyle in this kid's future...




We're all going to laugh at you!!! We're all going to laugh at you!!!!




George, I beg of you....please resist the temptation. Please.....



Maybe I'm better at this hate thing that I thought...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home