Saturday, September 10, 2005

A New Blog From Your Favorite Sith Lord....

There's a reason why more books have been written on baseball than any other sport. 6 months, 162 games, so much strategy, so many characters...it's easy to get caught up in America's National Pasttime and neglect the other goings on in the world of sports.

I've also been getting questions from folks asking me if this is a Yankee Blog or a general Sports Blog. The Answer is the former although I have written about other goings on.

But with the baseball season winding down and the fact that I don't have a life and this is cheaper than therapy...I decided to start up another Sports Blog dedicated to whatever I want to write about. It's called Darth Marc's Imperial Sports Page.

I'll continue to update this blog with all things Yankees baseball. But there I'll write about other Sports stuff that I feel the need to comment on. Hopefully, you'll enjoy it.

The only good thing about today's woodshed beatdown to the New England Infidels was Al Leiter taking one for the team. He went the last 5 2/3 innings of the game. Giving the bullpen a much deserved blow. That means all hands on deck for tomorrow's showdown with Scumbag Nation. If we're going to have any chance at the division, tomorrow's game is a must win. As it stands, we're a game and a half out of wildcard with the Tribe winning tonight 7-5. So if we're going to make the playoffs, No more burps. Time to earn your paychecks, boys.

1 Comments:

Blogger Darth Marc said...

He's the same jackass that said that the division was in the bag in June...Three games back, bitch...we're coming for ya....

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home