Friday, July 08, 2005

The Implosion of The Rebellion

It's raining and I'm not sure if we'll get the game in tonight. I was struggling to come up with a blog for tonight. Until I found it in the form of the unravelling of the New England rebellion aka the World Champion Red Sux. Some people can handle success, some can't. And it's becoming painfully clear that the Sux are the latter.

If you want proof that they're unravelling at the seams, take a look at Eric Wilbur's column in the Boston Globe. Hilarious.

Let me go on the record and say that I've never, ever been a David Wells fan. He was clutch for us no question. But the frat boy redneck routine was always tired to me. He was poison in our clubhouse and I'm glad Cashman decided to let him walk. Now he's weaving his special brand of magic with the Sux. Take a look at this Globe article where Fat Bastard defends Kenny Rogers.

To call him an idiot is an insult to idiots everywhere. This guy should be sterilized to protect the Western World from his madness.

But it all leads me to the point that this team is ripe for the picking. As we're getting back to form, they're unfolding. It could be a very interesting all-star break if we can sweep the Tribe and they fold vs the OH NO'S. The Death Star could be taking a trip to Red Sox Nation by the end of the month. If you have relatives in enemy territory, I'd warn them now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home