Friday, July 29, 2005

More Dumping On The Man-Ram




Wow, that sounds gay....Gordon Edes and Dan Shaughnessy of the Boston Globe have written two on-point columns on the latest episode of "As The Manny Turns".

There have been some Yankee and Mutt fans who have said that they would love him on their team. Are you friggin serious??? It's becoming very apparent that the Sux won in spite of his antics not because of them. I can't speak for the Infidel Mutts, but I want him nowhere near the Stadium wearing pinstripes. This jackass gives a bad name to jackasses everywhere...



If you're wondering what he's doing in that picture, he went into the Green Monster scoreboard to take a piss. A piss!!!! Do you want him out in Monument Park??

4 Comments:

Blogger Metstradamus said...

Shaugnessy's right though. Don't get on him for peeing, get on him for refusing to play when Trot Nixon was hurt. Team needs you, suck it up! If he became a Met (hopefully not for the farm), and played when asked, and ran out ground balls, and came through when the team needed him, and knocked in 130 a year, I'd let him pee on Kaz Ishii if that's what made him happy.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Darth Marc said...

That's a visual that I really didn't need at 3:45 in the morning...drunk...

8:53 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

I don't want him on the Yanks simply because I think he's a space cadet, but I also think his attitude stems from having to be part of that good-old boy clubhouse. Do you really think he fits in with the goatee-growing, crotch grabbing, 'we're manly men' mentality that Schilling and Varitek spew?

I think he's a weirdo, but I don't think he's a bad guy. I think if he plays somewhere different, he'll be even better off. Because I have to wonder how much he was trying to spite those other guys, and since he was there a good amount of time, it's probably driven him to the breaking point.

And Curtass should seriously not be starting shit with Manny -- especially since he's sucked ass in the closer role, which I heard he wasn't happy about taking...

12:41 PM  
Blogger Darth Marc said...

Even Wells was blasting him...hilarious.

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home